Extended Stay Rules & Regulations
Rules & Guidelines
The following rules were established to maintain high standards of cleanliness, safety and maintenance, with a “Good Neighbor Policy” in mind. Since every contingency cannot be covered in a set of rules, from time to time, modification may be necessary. Your compliance is very much appreciated and will ensure a pleasant stay for all guests.
||Monday – Friday
||10:00am – 5:00pm
|Saturday – Sunday
||10:00pm – 8:00am
Pearland RV Park cannot be used as a permanent mailing address. You must have another address or P.O. Box to which your regular mail is sent. Packages may be delivered to the office as a convenience to you and maybe picked up during normal Office Hours.
Deposits and Payments
- A $200 electric deposit is required at time of reservation and will be applied against your final electric bill at the conclusion of your stay. The remaining amount of the electric deposit (if any) will be refunded to you.
- Monthly rent payments are due on the 1st day of the month and must be paid in full each month (to include the previous month’s electric bill).
- Late Payment Policy: If rent is not paid within three (3) days of the due date, a $15 per day late fee will be applied to the balance due. This late fee will continue to accrue until full payment is received.
- No more than one RV may be parked on a site.
- The RV must be well maintained and in excellent overall condition. Pearland RV Park does have a 15 year age limit on all RVs. However, management reserves the right to make exceptions on a per case basis.
- Brazoria County Mandates the use of air – tight sewer gaskets. Sewer hoses on long-term Riggs should be raised off the ground to allow for site Landscaping.
- Commercially made wheel covers are allowed.
- RVs and personal vehicles may be washed on site by a professional vehicle wash vendor only utilizing their own water please contact the office for more information.
- Contact the office if you wish to sell your RV. “For Sale” signs on your RV are only permitted with manager approval. If the new owners of your RV wish to remain in the resort, they must be approved by management – it is not automatic.
- Resort staff must direct the parking of all RVs, including relocating to another site.
- Vehicles must be well maintained (no oil leaks) and operated in a safe manner. Maximum speed is 5 MPH.
- No repairs or maintenance may be done in the resort, except by approved Resort Mobile services.
- Inoperable or unlicensed vehicles are not permitted.
- You may wash your RV or vehicle for a cost of $10.
- No more than two personal vehicles allowed on a site, providing the site can accommodate the second vehicle. An additional fee will apply to the second vehicle.
- Vehicles are to be parked only in the space intended. The common areas are not for long-term parking.
- Never Park in an empty site or on the street.
- Drive only on the roadways and never through an empty site.
- No long-term parking in visitor spaces, unless approved by management.
- All vehicular noise is to be kept to a minimum. Please be mindful of your neighbors when warming your diesel engines – they can be very loud.
- Recreational use of motorized bikes, motorcycles (except for entering and exiting the resort), or ATVs within the resort is not permitted.
- Please drive only on designated roadways and driveways and avoid driving on grass. We understand that accidents may occur, but deliberate driving on grass areas will result in a fee per occurrence, and repeat occurrences may result in your being asked to vacate the property without refund.
- We pride ourselves on a clean Resort for all our guests. Sites must be clean and free of debris, including oil and mud. Excessive oil and mud that is not promptly cleaned will result in a fee per occurrence, and repeat occurrences may result in your being asked to vacate the property without refund.
- Only Furniture and items intended for outside use are allowed and must be kept to a minimum. Clutter and eyesores such as boxes, tools, wood, empty flower pots, etc. are not permitted.
- The following are not allowed on sites (including under the rig):
- Open storage containers. Concrete blocks to form structures or brace awnings.
- No clothes lines or hanging of laundry.
- Appliances outside the RV.
- Subletting or time sharing.
- Feeding of straight animals.
- Propane fire rings are permitted only. No wood-burning fires, please.
- Boats, Cargo, or other trailers unless approved by management.
- Sleeping in personal vehicles or out of doors.
- Walking through or crossing over another occupied site is not permitted.
- We are proud to offer clean and useful Resort amenities for your exclusive use while guests of the resort. We ask that you please clean up after yourself while using these amenities, including the Laundry and Bathhouse facilities.
- Please note, pets, food, beverages, and smoking of any kind (including vaping and e-cigarettes) are not permitted in the Laundry and Bathhouse facilities.
- We welcome a maximum of three non-aggressive pets at your site. All pets must be registered at the office. Remember, cats are pets 2 and the rules apply to them. They are not to be let out to run loose.
- All pets must be leashed at all times while outside the RV, I may not be left unattended. Pet kennels, pens, or Corrals are not permitted. Please clean up after your pet.
- For the enjoyment of all guests, nuisance or noisy animals will not be permitted.
- Pets are not permitted in any resort building or the lake.
- Up to 3 flags are permitted per site. Flags of current Nations, States, provinces, sports teams, military branches of service and college affiliations are permitted. NO Other flags are permitted, including Confederate flags and any flag containing profanity. Thank you for being respectful of your fellow campers.
Guests and Visitors
- The monthly rate includes two (2) people. Each additional person is subject to an additional fee of $100 per month, per person. Maximum of four (4) people per site.
- Overnight guests must be registered at the office and are subject to a fee.
Emergency and Safety
- If you need to call 911 and time allows, please call the office so the courtesy Patrol or maintenance staff can be prepared to escort the emergency Personnel to your site.
- If You observe any activity you believe to be of concern, please call the office at 281-607-3587.
- Emergency Contact Information forms are required from all monthly guests. This information remains private and used only when a situation arises that we need to contact someone in the event of an emergency or is sought by law enforcement agencies. We never give your personal information out to others.
- All monthly guests must have a current contact number on file in the office.
- Any activity which may endanger another is prohibited. No skateboarding; rollerblading; use of firearms, BB guns or fireworks allowed.
- No smoking in any Resort buildings.
- Management and Pearland RV park is not responsible for loss or damage to any guest property due to theft, vandalism, fire, accidents or any other casualty or act of God. Guess a Pearland RV park expressly assumes all risk of such loss or damage and is responsible for carrying his or her own insurance. In addition, damages of any kind caused by guests or visitors of the park shall be billed to the daily/weekly/monthly guest.
Download Extended Stay Guidelines
General Resort Rules and Regulations
Thank you for choosing to stay with us here at Pearland RV Park. In order to provide a great camping experience, the following Rules and Regulations have been implemented. For the enjoyment and safety of all guests, any guest failing to comply with the following Resort Rules and Regulations may be asked to leave without refund.
- Check-out time: 11:00 a.m. / Check in time: 1:00 p.m.
- Quiet time – please observe the Resort’s quiet hours between 10:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m. all children are expected to be at their campsite by 10:00 p.m.
- Speed limit – the resort-wide speed limit is 5 MPH for the safety of all our guests. This will be strictly enforced.
- Unattended children – Please do not leave children under the age of 18 unattended on resort property.
- Pets – Non aggressive animals are welcome with a maximum of three (3) pets per site, and must be on a 6-foot or shorter leash when outside of your RV. Please do not leave pets outside unattended. Pet pens/corrals are not permitted. Nuisance and noisy animals are not permitted. Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up after pets. Pets are not permitted in any Resort building or the lake.
- Guests – the RV site rate includes two (2) people per site. Each additional person is subject to an additional fee of $5 per or $100 per month, per person. Maximum of four (4) people per site. All guests must be registered at the office prior to proceeding to your site.
- Site Assignment – sites are assigned by the office. Please do not change your sight without office approval.
- Site Parking – only one RV and one vehicle permitted per site. Please do not park on grass, roadways, or other sites. Extra vehicle parking may be available for an additional fee – please inquire with the office.
- Trash – please dispose of your trash in the dumpsters located at the entrance of the property. Please do not leave trash out overnight as it encourages visits from Critters.
- Firearms and Fireworks – Firearms, fireworks, and other explosives are prohibited in the resort.
- Lake – Swimming, waiting, and the use of flotation devices in the lake is prohibited. Guests me fish from the banks of the lake on a catch and release basis only.
- Vehicle Washing – RVs in personal vehicles may be washed on site by a professional vehicle wash vendor only. Please contact the office for more information.
- Vehicle Maintenance – no vehicle mechanical maintenance is permitted within the resort.
- Bicycles/Golf Carts/ATVs – Bicycles may be ridden in the resort during daylight hours only. Golf carts, ATVs, UTV’s, and other small motorized devices are not permitted in the resort.
- Fire Rings – for your neighbor’s convenience, propane fire rings are only permitted in the resort (no word fires, please).
- Sewer Connections – all sewer connections must have an air-tight seal, and must have minimal placement on the landscaping (4 East of landscaping and protection of your sewer hose). Use of a sloped sewer hose Bridge or Slinky is recommended.
- Smoking – smoking is not permitted within any of the resort facilities.
- Early Departures – no refunds will be given for early departures or acts of nature.
- Liability – Management in Pearland RV park is not responsible for loss or damage to any guests property due to theft, vandalism, fire, accidents, or any other casualty or act of God. Guests of Pearland RV Park expressly assumes all risk of such loss or damage and is responsible for carrying his or her own insurance. In addition, the images of any kind caused by guests or visitors of the park shall be filled to the Daily/ weekly/ monthly guest.
Thank you for choosing
Download General Guidelines