Life would be so lonesome without our fur-babies. That’s why Pearland RV Park is pet-friendly. And just to make sure you and the critters all arrive safely, we offer a few tips for RV travel with pets…
- Take a picture of your pet and keep it with his ID tags and immunization papers.
- Is your pet chipped? For more security, every pet should have a tag on his collar with his name, your vet’s name & phone and your cell phone number.
- Does your pet take any meds? Bring them with you.
- Bring his leash, toys and crate.
- Doo-doo bags!
- Traveling with a kitty? Bring the litter box and plenty of litter. Good old baking soda works wonders for the ‘aroma.’
- Yes, there is such a thing as a cat-harness. You need it.
- Don’t forget food and treats
Once you arrive at Pearland RV Park, you and your doggie will find lots of fun things to do here…
Leash up your pupper and romp around in the grass beside the lake right here in the park.
Southdown Dog Park
Let your dog run free in this clean fenced park. It has a small agility course and a smaller fenced in area for dogs under 25 lbs. Water stations are located out of the fenced areas. Not too much shade, so bring your sunglasses.
Independence Dog Park
Bring your pet to play off-leash at this fenced dog park, which includes a separate area for smaller dogs. Beth says, “My pups love coming here and playing with all their friends!”
One last tip…
Never, ever, EVER leave your dear little friend unattended in a hot car or RV. One of the most common – and completely avoidable – threat to your pet is heat exhaustion. A 70ᵒ day can turn into well over 100ᵒ inside your vehicle.
Bring your pets and come see us real soon at Pearland RV Park. Contact us today to book your stay.