RV Camping Near Rodeo Houston, Just the Facts!
Rodeo Houston is almost here and that means, starting on March 3 and ending on March 22, you’ll have myriad opportunities to enjoy all things rodeo-related. There will be daily rodeo events like the Super Series and the Super Shootout, daily evening musical performances from world-class musicians like Keith Urban, Becky G, Willie Nelson and Gwen Stefani and more!
There will be rides and games for the kids along with too many other activities and events to list here. Instead, just click here for a full schedule of all Rodeo Houston’s fun events.
Rodeo Houston 2020, Just the Facts:
- The first rodeo brought in an estimated 2,000 visitors during its five-day debut in 1932. The rodeo is expected to draw more than 2,500,000 visitors for Rodeo Houston 2020.
- $500 million has been awarded to Texas youth and education, since 1932.
- The Rodeo’s 2020 educational commitment will award more than $14.2 million in scholarships, more than $8.3 million to junior show exhibitors, more than $3.7 million in educational program grants and more than $650,000 toward graduate assistantship programs.
- The Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo has become the largest livestock and rodeo show in the world.
- Roy Rogers once attended the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo in disguise, a fake mustache and a fireman’s uniform, in order to enjoy the show, and it worked!
- Not only will you have an excuse to chow down on barbecue, you can also compete in a competition.
- Seniors get in for FREE!
About Pearland RV Park
Now that you plan on attending Rodeo Houston 2020, make the most of the best RV Camping near Rodeo Houston and enjoy the show! When you return to Pearland RV Park you’ll appreciate our great amenities and accommodations including high speed Wi-Fi and cable TV, and memories which will last a lifetime! Book your stay at www.pearlandrv.com.